Gala Bel Canto
We don’t need One Thousand and One Nights to convince you of the impact of the choral arts on our community — just One Night!
The Indianapolis Symphonic Choir believes that the arts play an integral role in cultivating a well-rounded education. These are just a few of the many education & community engagement opportunities made possible through funds raised at our annual Gala.
- Through our Spotlight Choir initiative, we invite local high school choirs to perform side by side with our 150-voice volunteer choir at our annual Festival of Carols, one of the season’s most popular concert series.
- We are committed to the future of choral music and hold an annual Christmas Carol Commission Competition. Young composers submit their work to win a $2,500 cash prize and the opportunity to have their winning piece premiered by the Symphonic Choir at Festival of Carols.
- In partnership with Butler University, we provide a two-year full tuition waiver and stipend for a Conducting Fellowship.
The evening takes place at the Biltwell Event Center and includes complimentary valet parking, cocktail hour with passed hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, a performance by the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, a seated-plated dinner, and dancing to the Cool City Jazz Band.
Proceeds from the annual gala benefit education and community engagement programming.
TICKETS – Seating, other than the table sponsor level, will be assigned by event staff. Specific table requests may be accommodated but not guaranteed.
- Table Sponsor reserved table of 10 – $2,500 ($1,620 tax-deductible)
- Individual – $225 ($142 tax-deductible)
- Young Professional (under 40) limited availability – $100
- THANK-A-SINGER Sponsorship – $150 (fully tax-deductible) Our singers volunteer nearly 300 hours individually each year to produce choral music for our community. Now you have the chance to give back by sponsoring their ticket to the Gala.
Please contact Liam Bonner at firstname.lastname@example.org or
317-940-9059 to discuss benefits at this level.